• Announcement:
    In order to download VIP files, you need to UPGRADE your account.

Reborn System [Full rework and fix] - Grzyb

Feb
Threads
HubMoney
One idiot is showing off and there's nothing more interesting on the server than the Mastery System, so I'm putting it up for free, the system has been manually fixed from the ground up from a public leak in 2016, an unnecessary singleton was removed, item duplication was fixed, the code was optimized, unnecessary functions were removed, Python code was fixed, title positions were fixed, a bug with equipment was fixed, a bug with status was fixed, a bug with the level was fixed [Now it detects everything automatically], I added the missing code, the entire system is ready to use. Greetings to the jesters and feel free to compare the changes with the winmerge program. Enjoy using this system on servers completely for free and without bugs.

Video:

Download:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Metin2Hub Bot
M2Hub Bot
Feb
Threads
HubMoney
One idiot is showing off and there's nothing more interesting on the server than the Mastery System, so I'm putting it up for free, the system has been manually fixed from the ground up from a public leak in 2016, an unnecessary singleton was removed, item duplication was fixed, the code was optimized, unnecessary functions were removed, Python code was fixed, title positions were fixed, a bug with equipment was fixed, a bug with status was fixed, a bug with the level was fixed [Now it detects everything automatically], I added the missing code, the entire system is ready to use. Greetings to the jesters and feel free to compare the changes with the winmerge program. Enjoy using this system on servers completely for free and without bugs.

Video:

Download:
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/fHwmkQzR#G-T369mJbT2edeFmQ3ZWRSQJOT_yJg3j0vcq6y4jJAM

Hello dear user,

Your post will be under surveillance by bots for the next few hours.

Forum description : Metin2 private server, Metin2 download, Metin2 support, Metin2 Forum, Metin2 Pvp Servers, Errors, Bugs, Requests, Metin2 Pvp Forum, Everything About Metin2.

May
Threads
HubMoney

Video:

Download:
[Hidden content]

thxx

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock