• Announcement:
    In order to download VIP files, you need to UPGRADE your account.

Searching people for Translate TR, DE and PL - Client Ava2

May
Threads
HubMoney
Hello
We are searching people to translate game files for monetary or game Coins compensation and join our team as a MOD on Discord to support those languages.
The languages we seek to translate are: Turkish, Polish, German
We require the following qualities:
- Responsible and dedicated person
- No misspellings
Work method:
You will be provided with some files to translate, when you have converted them you will be paid the agreed amount for it.
Before this we will carry out tests to see if everything is correctly converted.
  • Payment methods:
  • 1 - Paypal (preferred)
  • 2 - Bank transfer
  • 3 - Western Union
  • 4 - Wise
  • 5 - Revolut
  • 6 - Bizum
The payment amount depends on you and the task(s) as well. Let's talk about it in private message. If I know that your word is 100% trustworthy, I will not hesitate to pay the full amount before your work, otherwise you must trust me.
We accept recommendations from people with renown in the community.

Thank you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Metin2Hub Bot
M2Hub Bot
Feb
Threads
HubMoney
Hello
We are searching people to translate game files for monetary or game Coins compensation and join our team as a MOD on Discord to support those languages.
The languages we seek to translate are: Turkish, Polish, German
We require the following qualities:
- Responsible and dedicated person
- No misspellings
Work method:
You will be provided with some files to translate, when you have converted them you will be paid the agreed amount for it.
Before this we will carry out tests to see if everything is correctly converted.
  • Payment methods:
  • 1 - Paypal (preferred)
  • 2 - Bank transfer
  • 3 - Western Union
  • 4 - Wise
  • 5 - Revolut
  • 6 - Bizum
The payment amount depends on you and the task(s) as well. Let's talk about it in private message. If I know that your word is 100% trustworthy, I will not hesitate to pay the full amount before your work, otherwise you must trust me.
We accept recommendations from people with renown in the community.

Thank you all!

Hello dear user,

Your post will be under surveillance by bots for the next few hours.

Forum description : Metin2 private server, Metin2 download, Metin2 support, Metin2 Forum, Metin2 Pvp Servers, Errors, Bugs, Requests, Metin2 Pvp Forum, Everything About Metin2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Metin2Hub New World
Admin
Valuable
Premium
Designer
Developer
Feb
Threads
HubMoney
We do not allow different discord server connections.

You can only advertise discord in the server promotion section, so I changed it to your username.

Good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock